miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

If I

Look back and see me,
Send a smile to me,
Give a chance to the mind,
To dream for a while.

Remember I can make you laugh,
Then I remember how beautiful you look into my car,
Set your hair free, give me a kiss on my cheek,
Try to see around, That´s me, look into my eyes,
I know you´ll know,
Then I´ll give you a hug and maybe I´ll also sing a song.

I always look at you with my eyes full of dreams,
With my heart on my hand,
With my mind in the sky,
Where only you can lift me and take me back.

I always imagine your lips really close to me,
Your smell like the morning Wind,
Taking me high and above the clouds.
Remember, you took my hand one time,
I know It was nothing to you,
But I felt like I could Fly.

Hey, great pictures you´ve stored in my mind,
You´ll love to see them, I have them in full size.
It would be nice to put some words with them,
Let´s write a book, With both of us in it.

Oh my dear friend, You´ve catched my words,
You´ve catched me whole,
If I could be something else to you,

If I...

2 comentarios: